Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Yarn Swift and new stash

A few months ago I was very lucky in winning an auction for an old wooden yarn swift.
It is very old but still in perfect working condition.


I was using it to wind some wool skeins into balls when I realised that I hadn't shown this to you yet.
I love using it, wondering all the time who it's owner was and about the type of wool
 that has been wound on it. I get all sentimental....


Isn't this wool gorgeous?
It could be a new Top Down........mmhmm....


The wool is hand-painted 100% Merino Wool in a
worsted weight by Malabrigo again.

I'm trying not to drool whilst I write this. The yarn is so soft....... and oh those colour shades.....
Gotta go and knit, its evening.... and Saturday..... and yes, yes ,yes, tomorrow is Sunday :)

Have a fabulous weekend,


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover