Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm still here.... looong post


Hello all,
It's been a long time since I have posted. Let me assure you, all is well, I have just been very busy with the B&B, ( had no help for 2 months), travelling to teach Mount Mellick Embroidery (making up kits as well), and, last, but not least, life just in general. I will be posting regularly again soon.

Here is a quick run through of the past few months:

March 2012
My mom arrived, and we spent a fabulous 2 months together. Here she is, embroidering Mount Mellick at one of my classes.



April 2012
On the last Thursday before Easter mom and I surprised the regular students attending my classes with a little present and more that just the ordinary coffee and tea.









May 2012
Our Womens Agricultural Union held their annual Congress. Being linked to the Associated Country Women of the World Organisation, we joined a project called "Women walk the world". The purpose being to make the world aware of the plight of rural women around the world. There were about 160 attendies at our Congress, and 90% of them walked that day.....  It was quite an experience....






From top left: Baby, Maritsa, Marita, Tokkie, Desiree and me!




In the Hall during a break.


One of my students embroideries at the Congress.


Desiree, I am proud of you!!!!!


The Congress is the highlight of the year for all the branches of the WAU. We had a super time....




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover