Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I have been crocheting again


I have so many ideas in my head.... I don't know where they come from....
It must be the yarn I bought, it is really beautiful to work with.... aahhh and the colours.....


I made some funky chicken hanging thingies...


Mom

and Dad

and

three

sisters?

I think they would look so lovely in a child's room, don't you?


The above picture depicts " Organised Chaos".
 I had a lot fun decorating the little chickens, getting out all my goodies and making good use of them,  eating the last of the Christmas cookies, listening to an audio book - oh what bliss!!

I also finished the crochet hexagons and made a little blanket out of them.


The blanket measures about 70cm x 70cm.


I don't know what to do with it now. It will probably be saved for the future grandchild.....
In case you are wondering, I am already working on a pink one :)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover