Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Friday, December 23, 2011

Crochet Hats

I have the crochet bug! I admit it, I am totally hooked, ( excuse the pun), hehe.
I found this gorgeous, local, 100% Cotton yarn on a sale the other day. For 2 days, I just kept looking at and rearranging all the lovely colours.

Then, inspiration hit me and I started crocheting baby cloche hats.


Preemie to Newborn


Newborn


Toddler


 3 - 6 months


0 - 3 month

I don't know what got into me..... You think I'm ready for a grandchild?
Lol, a granddaughter please.....?

And then I finished Penny's (our dog), blanket.
If you look closely, you can see that she has used it already.....lol




And......... wait....... I am already busy with a new crochet project.......
here is a sneak preview:




What do you think ?  Maybe a baby blanket......?????

(Pierre and Kati, if you read this, please, I am only joking...... no pressure, lol)

1 comment:

Karyn said...

I love your crochet,especially the hats. Crochet is not one of my skills and yours is gorgeous.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I like those littlt bootees too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover