Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crochet Pin Booklet


Have you ever embroidered on felt? If not, do yourself a favour and try it. It is such a nice feeling. The needle just seems to slide through the felt and the stitches look so beautiful.....

I have kept my crochet needles in and old, tatty spectacle case for years now. (Which I suppose is a pretty good idea....... -others were hiding in all sorts of places.)
 Every time I needed one I had to throw out the whole lot and search for the right one etc.


The other day I came up with the idea of making myself a little booklet where they are all held in their place neatly. Again, a mixture of odd stranded and perle yarns were used for the embroidery. It didn't turn out too bad for a first try....  The hunt for " loose" crochet hooks is on, to be put into their beautiful new home.


I'll have to make this a class project........... 
 Mmmmmh, what about another one for knitting needles?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover