Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Sunday, September 4, 2011

More Wessex items

Hello you all

I see from my visitor counter that a lot of you are finding my blog by searching for Wessex Stitchery in your browsers. Quite a few of you have kept returning over the past few weeks looking at the
 wessex embroidery entry.

I am planning on adding more information, patterns and maybe a mini tutorial in the near future. Ladies, please leave a comment if you are looking for anything specific on the subject. Or why not email me? I would love to know what you are interested in, and I would love to get comments .......

There won't be much time to blog over the next four weeks as I am going away for a while. During that time I will be working on a little wessex pincushion which I will hopefully be able to show you in the first week October.



I hope to hear from you soon, enjoy your stitching

Petra

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover