Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas
2013 - May all your thread dreams be fulfilled this year

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello again

I have been busy crocheting, designing cross stitch and mountmellick embroidery patterns and trying to finish a large cross stitch design. There just isn't enough time in the days.......

These two little bunnies will find a home with two of my friends. They are both expecting baby girls soon.





I crocheted them with Vinnis Colours, Nikkim, 100% Cotton Yarn and a size 3.5 Crochet hook. 
I had such a good time making them. I really enjoy crocheting.

I just adore them and wish I had small children of my own so I could decorate their room........sigh.......dream.....

Ah, but I had my time of that and now I'll just have to wait to become a granny, right?

Hope you still have a lovely Sunday....
I know I will, with friends coming for lunch, homemade pizzas, red wine, blueberry tart..... ahhh, what bliss!!




2 comments:

cucki said...

aww they are so cute..
big hugs xx

Tatkis said...

Lovely crocheted bunnies, so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Pin It button on image hover